- GP stands for General Purpose. The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product.
- GP series battery is the first generation delicate product in our company
- When it is used in safe surroundings, maintenance free, and add water is not needed; it can be recycled repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it is not limited to direction, position in place. It can be put in horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safely and functions totally will not be affected.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic processes, dangerous gas will not be generated
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Cycle or standby (or float) use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- CSB batteries are strictly tested by patented CCDS system.
- ISO9001, 14001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 924 CSB file number MH14533.
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as “Dry charge” 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
Type battery CSB :
- CSB GP 6120 ( 6V-12Ah ) Brosur
- CSB GP 1272 ( 12V-7Ah )
- CSB GP 12120 ( 12V-12Ah )
- CSB GP 12170 ( 12V-17Ah )
- CSB GP 12260 ( 12v – 26 AH)
- GP 12400 ( CSB 12v 40 AH)
- CSB GP 12650 (12v 65 ah)