In critical standby power applications, maximum battery life is essential. C&D Dynasty brand High Rate Max Batteries have been specifically designed for maximum life to comply with rigorous industry standards. This is achieved utilizing computer modeling, proper component materials selection and overall design criteria, as well as state-of-the-art automated manufacturing techniques. This has been validated through extensive life-cycle testing as well as years of in-service life in UPS applications.
C&D Dynasty UPS High Rate Max product features & benefits:
- 10 year design life @ 25?C
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance.
- 3 Year Warranty (refer Dynasty warranty card, 41-9027).
- Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calcium levels in the industry – minimizing grid growth, reducing gassing, and extending battery life.
- Patented UL Recognized Flame-arresting vents in each cell for safety and long life.
- Designed with the same recombination, thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame retardant characteristics of the Bellcore 4228 compliant Dynasty Telecom products.
- Flame retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94-V2.
- Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active materials on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher capacity and uniform grid protection.
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage.
- Can be operated in any orientation. Upright, side or end mounting recommended.
- Not restricted for air transport – Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provisions A67.
- Not restricted for surface transport – Classified as non-hazardous material as related to DOT-CFR Title 49 parts 171-189.
- Not restricted for water transport – Classified as non-hazardous material per IMDG Amendment 27.