UPS Riello Aros Merupakan UPS dari Italy. Sejarah UPS Riello Aros di Indonesia sejak tahun 1990 dengan merk UPS Bauma. Kemudian masuk sendiri dengan 2 merk UPS Riello dan UPS Aros. UPS Riello sebenarnya berasal dari pabrik tungku api dengan merk Riello. Dan membeli saham UPS Aros. Sekarang UPS Riello bergabung dengan UPS Aros dan menjadi satu merk UPS Riello Aros. Untuk Aros sendiri fokus ke Inverter untuk Sistem Tenaga Surya. Inverter ini bisa di sebut inverter On-Grid atau Off Grid.
7 Alasan kenapa anda memilih UPS Riello Aros adalah :
1. Sudah berpengalaman di Indonesia dan sangat cocok untuk kondisi kelistrikan di Indonesia
2. Variasi produk sangat lengkap mulai 500 VA sampai 800 KVA
3. Lengkap 2 type mulai tanpa trafo dan dengan trafo
4. Handal, kuat, dengan harga yang masuk akal
5. Bergaransi 2 tahun termasuk battery
6. Layanan purna jual yang sangat memuaskan
7. Pemasangan akan di lengkapi dengan grounding system dan anti petir
WA : +6281330066767
Produk terkait :
1. UPS 10 KVA 3/1
2. UPS 10 – 80 KVA 3/3
Master HP – MHT
Maximum protection and performance
The MASTER MPS range has been enhanced with the HP series available from 100 to 500kVA MASTER HP Series provides maximum protection and power quality for data centres and industrial loads. The UPS has an IGBT-based rectifi er, DSP (Digital Signal Processors) technology and provides true On-line, double conversion power protection, (VFI SS 11 – Voltage and Frequency Independent in accordance with IEC EN 62040-3). The HP series provides exceptional operating effi ciency (over more conventional thyristor rectifi er-based systems), a compact footprint and easy maintenance access – all ideal for today’s critical operating environments.
ZERO IMPACT SOURCE
As an evolution of the MASTER series, the HP features the added advantages offered by an IGBT-based rectifier assembly. This further reduces the impact of the UPS on the local supply and simplifi es installation where there is limited power capacity in the form of available electrical supply rating or generator size.
The MASTER HP is classed as a ‘Zero Impact Source’ and provides:
• Low input current distortion – less than 2.5%
• High input power factor 0.99
• Power walk-in function that ensures progressive rectifi er start up
• Delayed start up phased with the return of mains power supply, when several UPS are connected in the system.
MASTER HP also performs the role of a high performance fi lter, protecting its upstream power supply sources from any harmonics and reactive power generated by the loads powered.
BATTERY CARE SYSTEM: MAXIMUM BATTERY CARE
MASTER HP uses the Battery Care System, also available on the MASTER MPS models, which optimises battery performance in order to extend the battery life for as long as possible.
The configuration with the output transformer, a feature of both the MASTER HP and conventional series, is
characterized by the galvanic isolation of the load and the battery for greater versatility in system configurations.
As a matter of fact it allows for two network inputs (main and emergency) separate, and coming from two different power sources; this is particularly suited to parallel systems in order to ensure the selectivity between the two sources, thus improving the reliability of the entire installation.
• High output power
• Compact size: only 0.85 m2 a for 250kVA UPS
• Reduced weight
• Double load protection, both electronic and galvanic, for the battery.
The MASTER HP range is suitable for use in the widest selection of application. Thanks to the flexible configurations, accessories and optionals available, it is suitable for powering capacitive loads, such as blade servers.
Reliability and availability of the power supply for critical applications is guaranteed by the distributed or centralized parallel of up to 8 units for (N+1) backup or power parallel, and by all the various configurations available in the MASTER MPS range.
Multi Sentry – MCT MST
MULTI SENTRY is a state-of-the-art uninterruptible power supply, achieving the highest possible level of on-line double-conversion performance (VFI-SS-111) as defined within IEC EN 62040-3.
The UPS has been designed to protect critical information and telecommunications systems, networks, services and processes whose operation could be disrupted by poor power quality and/or breaks in their mains power supply.
The sizes available include: 10-12-15-20-30-40-60-80-100-120 kVA all with a three-phase input and utput.
The MULTI SENTRY UPS is one of the most efficient UPS available with a minimal impact on its environment and power sources.
ZERO IMPACT SOURCE
MULTI SENTRY UPS are easy to install, especially on sites where there is limited power capacity available, a standby generator and potentially harmonic compatibility issues:
• low input current distortion – less than 3%
• high input power factor 0.99
• power walk-in function to achieve progressive rectifier start-up
• delayed start-up on mains power supply return
MULTI SENTRY also performs the role of a high specification filter, protecting its power supply sources (mains or generator) from any harmonics and reactive power generated by the loads it is powering.
BATTERY CARE SYSTEM
The MULTI SENTRY Battery Care System optimises battery performance, to help extend their working life and ensure that the UPS can deliver its full-rated back-up time when called upon in an emergency.
Battery recharge: MULTI SENTRY is designed to work with VRLA AGM and GEL lead-acid batteries including open-vented types, in addition to Ni-Cads. Specific management features include:
• One-level recharge to meet the requirements of the most common VRLA AGM batteries
• Two voltage level recharge meeting the IU characteristic
• Restricted charging to reduce electrolyte consumption and extend the life of VRLA batteries
Temperature compensation: to avoid excessive voltage being applied to the batteries in a high ambient
Battery test: to detect performance degradation and predict battery failure.
Deep discharge protection: to prevent the batteries being discharged below a level from which they cannot be recovered (especially when discharged over long periods with very low loads).
Low AC ripple current: from a high-frequency battery charger, to ensure the batteries are not subjected to this damaging element commonly experienced with some other UPS and power supply designs.
Wide input voltage range: from a rectifier that can work down to less than 40% of its nominal supply rating (at half load), removing the need to discharge the batteries.
MULTI SENTRY can be used for a wide range of applications, thanks to its configuration options, flexibility, accessories and performance levels:
• suitable for powering capacitive loads, for example Blade servers – without any reduction in active power, from 0.9 leading to 0.9 lagging
• modes of operation include: On-Line, Eco, Smart-Active and Stand-By/Off
• frequency conversion mode
• Power Share connections for priority-based load shedding when the mains power supply has failed
• cold-start facility to switch the UPS on even without a mains power supply present
• extensive back-up time options using battery extension cabinets
• optional battery cabinet temperature sensor to assist the temperature compensating charger
• optional battery chargers to optimize recharge times
• optional dual input supplies
• optional isolation transformers for Galvanic isolation and neutral connectivity
MULTI SENTRY has a large front panel graphic display providing information including: real-time measurements, operating status and alarms conditions – in eight different languages
Advanced multiplatform communication, for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield³ monitoring and shutdown software included with SNMP agent
Compatible with TeleNetGuard for the remote assistance service
RS232 or USB serial port
Three communication slots for accessories including: network adapters and volt-free contacts
REPO (Remote Emergency Power Off) to shut down the UPS remotely in an emergency
Input for connection of an auxiliary contact for an external manual bypass
Input for synchronisation with an external power source
Graphic mimic panel display for remote connection.
LOW MANAGEMENT COST
The MULTI SENTRY design provides exceptional performance and efficiency levels, within a very compact footprint and overall case design:
• Lowest footprint in its category – 0.26m² for the 20kVA MULTI SENTRY with internal batteries.
• High efficiency up to 94% – saving up to 35% in dissipated energy in one year compared to a more traditional UPS (91%) resulting in a faster payback period of four years.
• High output power factor which at 0.9pF provides up to 15% more active power compared to a more traditionally sized UPS – providing greater system expansion margin for further load increases.