Riello UPS Ltd is the UK subsidiary of Riello UPS (RPS S.p.A) – one of Europe’s leading manufacturers ofuninterruptible power supplies. This is what makes us different in the power protection market. For more information please view our case studies or contact us.
1. Adding Value
- A single source for your power protection needs providing the complete turn-key service including uninterruptible power supplies, generators, static transfer switches, battery monitoring, power distribution units, electrical installation, commissioning and maintenance.
- Time and again, we ensure our customers’ power solutions are delivered on time and within budget.
- We insist on no disruption (or as little as possible) to your day-to-day business during installation and commissioning.
- We’re resolute that our engineers, who work with you onsite, are the best in the business and are always highly skilled, professional and courteous.
- No hidden surprises – with Riello UPS we are clear from the start about what’s included and what’s not, what you’re paying for and what to expect so there are no hidden extras.
- More than just power protection – no matter what type of business or industry you’re in, we ensure that our UPS systems enhance your operations. For example, when categorising loads we can advise you on how to maximise them thus enhancing system efficiency for you.
- With Riello UPS, you always get more than you expect – in a good way, of course!
2. Driving UPS Innovation
- Riello is strongly committed to technological and design excellence. In 2007, Frost & Sullivan, a world-leading market research company, awarded Riello UPS with Product Line Leadership andCustomer Value Enhancement accolades.
- Riello UPS are focused on resilience and their impact on the environment. Our latest UPS, Multi Plus and Master Plus are extremely energy efficient and suitable for a whole range of applications – particularly today’s high-end datacenters. Our UPS offer the highest input power factors possible, the smallest footprints and total harmonic distortion of less than 3% – far exceeding European Commission recommendations.
- Riello was also one of the first UPS manufacturers to introduce intuitive and graphic user interfaces, simplifying operation and minimizing the training required to use them.
- Riello was the first company to introduce the NPC inverter technologies, which offer many benefits and improvements in UPS efficiency, cost and size.
3. Promoting Efficiency
We take seriously the requirements of today’s uninterruptible power supply customer and focussed firmly on efficiency – not just energy efficiency but UPS ‘ efficiency everywhere’. We are committed in every part of our business – from design of new products through installation and commissioning to after-sales support and on-going maintenance – to keeping efficiency high and costs low.
4. Centred on Reliability
The three most important words to us are: reliability, reliability, reliability. From the tiniest of components, which are used in the manufacture of our units through system design to the way we take care of and manage your power protection needs after installation, at every stage our focus is on reliability. Our systems can be run in resilience structures that deliver the highest possible MTBF values and meet the exacting demands of a tiered architecture.
5. Reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
When you invest in Riello UPS products you can be sure to get the best lifetime value possible and reduced capital and operating costs. As well as being energy efficient, our UPS are also reliable so repair or replacement bills are the lowest they can be. Our maintenance plans are guaranteed cost-effective and we are one of the only UPS companies that won’t lock you in to expensive vendor tie-ins.
6. Insisting on Service Excellence
Riello is one of the only UPS providers that operates certified management systems including: ISO 9001:2000 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment, OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety and SAFEContractor, which ensures customer safety and satisfaction.
7. Providing Reliable Expertise
Riello also runs acclaimed UPS training academies. Leaving nothing to chance, this ensures our customers can rest assured our engineers are competent, skilled and reliable. This training is also accessible to customers.
8. Demonstrating Proven Technology
- We ensure every single component of your UPS system is of the highest possible quality.
- When you invest in our technology, your investment is buying you proven capability and expertise. Our systems are protecting the power requirements of some of the world’s most high-profile companies – but to us every customer is special.
Riello UPS Ltd
- Europe’s leading manufacturer of Uninterruptible Power Supplies to 6MVA, based in Italy
- Leading-edge, ECO friendly Uninterruptible Power Supplies with zero-impact technologies
- Frost and Sullivan Winners 2007 – Product Line Leadership and Customer Value Enhancement
- Leading UK brand within datacentre, telecoms, security and process control applications
- Complete Power Solutions – UPS, PDUs, Standby Transfer Switches (STS), generators & monitoring (battery, environmental and security)
- Construction Design Management (CDM) competent Turn-key Project Management Team
- HV/LV Design, Build and Install capabilities
- Service network covering the UK, Eire, Scotland and the Channel Islands
- Nationwide full-time Riello UPS service engineers
- Approved and insured sub-contractor network
- NICEIC approved electrical contractors
- UK service centres and spares depots – North (Wrexham) and South (Hitchin)
- Nationwide 24/7 emergency response team (365 days up to 4 clock hour call out)
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, SafeContractor certified systems
- UPS Academy and ‘Certified Riello UPS Engineer’ program for installers and maintainers
- Open-source UPS software and maintenance packages
- Writers of The Power Protection Guide (ISBN: 978-0-9554428-0-3)
- UPS Leasing and Hire Plans
- And a major sponsor to Ducati Corse