Riello PREMIUM DUAL UPS, the new generation of ultra-compact and high efficient UPS.
PREMIUM DUAL is the high density version of the Premium Pro range of double-conversion on-line UPS.
PREMIUM DUAL is designed to power critical loads such as servers, storage systems, telephone equipment, medical systems and industrial applications.
The UPS is ideal for Blade servers with an input power factor close to Unity (1). The UPS has can be used as tower UPS or within a rackmount cabinet, and takes up only 2U in height.
PREMIUM DUAL has a modern design, choice of functional formats, and represents the state-of-the-art technology from the Riello UPS research & development team. The UPS can achieve an on-line operating efficiency of 92%.
For critical business continuity applications requiring long runtimes, PREMIUM DUAL can be installed with battery extension packs (ER models) with their own internal battery chargers to maintain sensible recharge times.
The UPS also incorporates the Riello UPS ‘power-off’ function found in other ECO Line UPS. PREMIUM DUAL is designed to save energy when no loads are connected.
PREMIUM DUAL can be programmed remotely via software or set manually from the front mimic panel to operate in a range of energy saving operating modes:
• On Line: maximum power protection and output voltage waveform quality
• ECO: to increase operating efficiency to 98% and provide line interactive protection
• Smart Active: with the UPS selecting automatically its operating mode – ECO or On-Line dependent upon the reliability and quality of the local mains power supply.
• Backup: for emergencies only with the UPS only operating when mains power fails
• Frequency converter: from 50 to 60Hz or 60 to 50Hz.
PREMIUM DUAL offers maximum flexibility for integrations with any communication system.
• Multiplatform communication for all operating systems and network environments, Powershield3 supervision and shut-down software included for Windows 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris and VMware ESX operating systems and other Unix operating systems.
• UPS Tools configuration and personalisation software supplied as standard.
• RS232 serial port and opto-isolated contacts.
• USB port
• Slot for communication cards such as Modbus/Jbus, TCP/IP, SNMP and relay contacts.